Clothing and PPE
Arbortec Breatheflex Trousers Class 1 Type A Orange
Product ref: AR-4010-OR/BK
Chainsaw trousers, for forest workers and tree climbers should be light weight, and as comfortable and breathable as possible, while retaining good abrasion resistance - so these were the top of the ‘must have’ list when Arbortec designed the Breatheflex trouser range.
The AT4010 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
- Professional Chainsaw Trouser with front protection
- Ultra-light Chainsaw Blocking System
- Climasphere Breathable fabrics for comfort
- 6-Way Stretch concept to reduce fatigue
- Kevlar reinforced lower legs for increased abrasion resistance
- Hi-Vis Reflective decals for added safety
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas for a stronger build and longer lasting trousers
- Downward facing pocket zips for compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
- Cargo and phone pockets have a double fold over flap to keep shavings and dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener to reduce sawdust ingress into boots
Other waist sizes are also available upon request (Range XS-5XL All Colours).
Please get in touch for more information and to place a (non standard) order.
Excl. VAT £168.48